STAY TUNED FOR THIS YEAR’S DATE, HERE’S LAST YEAR INFO…
Shiver me timbers! Keyport is having a treasure hunt where buccaneers and scallywags alike can enter to win more than $2,000 in prizes from now through August 21st!
Keyport, NJ – Calling all buccaneers and scallywags! The “Pearl of the Bayshore” is having a treasure hunt, so grab your mateys and join us from now through August 21st for your chance to win more than $2,000 in pirate booty!
Entering to win is as easy as saying “Thar she blows!” Stop by any of the 50+ participating businesses in Keyport and pick up your “Treasure Hunt Game Flyer.” Then, ask the business owner for their special sticker and stick it to your flier. Collect at least 5 stickers from participating businesses, and double your chances to win by collecting 10 stickers!
When you’ve completed collecting all your stickers, turn in your flier at one of the following Keyport Businesses: Boost Mobile (5 Est Front St.), Espresso Joe’s (50 West Front St.), or Planet Bagel (214 Broad St.) for your chance to be entered to win more than $2,000 in pirate booty!
Prizes include $1,000 in Keyport Kash, redeemable at dozens of participating businesses in town, and over $1,000 in gift certificates from many participating businesses!
Hunt for your pirate booty and collect stickers at any of the following businesses in Keyport:
- Broad Street Diner, 83 Broad St.
- Keyport Beauty Center, 1 West Front St.
- McDonagh’s Pub, 2 West Front St.
- Pearl Yoga & Fitness, 251 Maple Pl.
- Uncle Louie G’s, 46 West Front St.
- Pura Vida Deli & Coffee, 15 Main St.
- Keyport Music, 3 West Front St.
- Hair Casino, 16 West Front St.
- Paws R Us, 72 Broad St.
- Buy N Sell City, 24 West Front St.
- Old Glory Kitchen & Spirits, 84 Broad St.
- Espresso Joe’s, 50 West Front St.
- Up the Creek Tavern, 350 West Front St.
- Clementine’s Emporium, 242 Broad St.
- Nemo Restaurant, 27 West Front St.
- 32 West Salon, 32 West Front St.
- Fast Copy & Printing center, 81 Broad St.
- Boost Mobile, 5 E. Front St.
- Diego’s Mexican Restaurant & Pizzeria, 349 Maple Pl.
- Henry S. Rinkewich CPA, 331 Maple Pl.
- Planet Bagel, 214 Broad St.
- Domino’s Pizza, 355 Broad St.
- Second Hand Lil’s “The Junkologist,” 24 Broad St.
- Gerber Salon, 100 West Front St.
- Keyport Pizzeria, 42 West Front St.
- Hair, 18 Main St.
- Raymond A. Laythan Attorney at Law, 35 West Front St.
- Lenora’s Café, 18 West Front St.
- Keyport Liquor, 56 Broad St.
- Decorator Fabrics by Carlton, 11 West Front St.
- Shine Hair & Nail Salon, 90 Broad St.
- Sav-On Drugs, 16 East Front St.
- Keyport News, 37 West Front St.
- Photo Offset Printing & Terry’s Tees, 51 East Front St.
- Trading Hut Army & Navy, 39 NJ Route 36
- Princess Maria’s Pizza, 65 NJ Route 36
- Super Stop & Shop, 100 NJ Route 36
- VRI Homes, 55 West Front St.
- Honey Hole Antiques, 36 W. Front St.
- Outta Control Smoke Shop, 227 West Front St.
- Dockside Deli, 226 West Front St.
- Unbowlievable Smoothie Bowls & Juice Bar, 29C American Legion Dr.
- Karen’s Treasures, 29B West Front St.
- First Wok Chinese Food, 77 Broad St.
Ahoy, mateys! No purchase is necessary to play and enter into the Keyport “Treasure Hunt.” All “Treasure Hunt Game Fliers” must be turned into one of the three participating businesses on or before August 22nd. One entry flyer per person please. Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult. Good luck and yo ho ho!