KEYPORT SCREAMIN’ COUNTRY JAMBOREE
Dear Keyport Area Businesses:
We are in the planning stages of the 20th Annual Keyport Screamin’ Country Jamboree. This year’s event will be held Saturday, October 7, from 11 am – 8 pm, including a fireworks display, and Sunday, October 8, 2017, from 11am to 6pm, with a chili cook-off and tasting. We are expecting tens of thousands of area residents to attend.
The weekend festivities will include:
- Music stage with live entertainment
- A mile of merchants and artisans displaying and selling a variety of items
- A showcase of festival food delights
- Children’s rides, games & activities
- Chili Contest on Sunday– Screamin’ Contest – Fireworks on Saturday evening
The Country Jamboree is one of Keyport’s most successful community events of the year and is Keyport’s Biggest Celebration! It has truly become a family tradition in Keyport. We hope to make this year’s event even better, and we can, if we have the support of local businesses and organizations.
Click the button below for information on the many sponsorship opportunities available.