Part-Time Administrative Coordinator
Keyport BID, Inc. (also known as Keyport Bayfront Business Cooperative and hereinafter referred to as “KBBC”) is seeking to hire a qualified part-time administrative coordinator. This is a non-managerial, non-governance position. The successful applicant will work in the KBBC office, located at 70 West Front Street, Keyport, New Jersey 07735, and virtually.
By way of background, KBBC is an IRS recognized 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit corporation with 170(b)(1)(A)(vi) public charity status. KBBC is responsible for managing the Business Improvement District for the Borough of Keyport, New Jersey. KBBC is overseen by an independent, all volunteer Board of Directors (the “Board”).
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the KBBC office.
- Communicates (via phone, mail, e-mail, etc.) with KBBC Board members, KBBC professionals and other vendors, Borough representatives, and members of the public in a professional and polite manner.
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Updates the KBBC website as directed by the KBBC Board.
- Implements events authorized by the KBBC Board and/or Executive Committee.
- Performs additional tasks as assigned by the KBBC Board and/or Executive Committee.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 3 years of administrative coordinator experience required.
- Non-profit experience preferred.
- Knowledge of relevant computer software, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required.
- Available to work approximately 10 hours per week.
- Responses must be submitted by mail to the KBBC office (address provided above) and received by KBBC no later than August 31, 2023. KBBC will not consider any responses received after the deadline.
- Responses will not be considered by KBBC unless they include a resume (which must include work history and educational background) and a minimum of three (3) references.
- KBBC reserves the right to contact applicant references and to take any other action necessary to verify any information provided by the applicant in their response.
- KBBC reserves the right to conduct a criminal background check on an applicant prior to making an offer of employment and to reject said applicant based on the results of the criminal background check.
KBBC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.